Used 2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 175 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Delightful to look at and a joy to own
By Claudette Cranor

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The only reason this car is offered for sale is the owner/driver is getting a little too old to get Into and out of gracefully. Think "only driven by little old lady to church each week". This is a wonderful vehicle in every way.

Our "Pony" Is Going To New Pastures!!
By Edward Viscardi

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best Bang for the Buck ever
By john Aronhalt

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My kids have gotten a little older, so I got my 4th Mustang after a 10 year break. I picked up a used black GT convertible for a VERY reasonable price, and couldn't be happier so far. You really can't beat all you can get out of this car for a VERY affordable price. I got mine for under 15K in perfect condition and under 60K miles. I get more positive comments while out and about than cars I have owned that cost 35K plus.

Sure, this car has it's drawbacks such as a rough ride, no storage space, clunky shifting, etc. I am assuming people who want a refined car with good manners don't want a Mustang, this is a good old fashion V8 rear wheel drive muscle car. You buy it for fun, and it delivers!

Best Midlife Crisis
By rbmidlifer

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I was shopping for a Corvette, came very close to buying a C4. Looked at many C5s also. I just couldn't find one that I thought was the right car. My brother-in-law suggested I consider a Mustang GT. I'm very thankful he did, I found a 2007 GT/CS with 22,000 miles on it and couldn't be happier. I bought a much newer, lower mileage Mustang compared to the Vette. I realize many Corvette owners would cringe the thought of even comparing them but the bang for the buck can't be denied. My grin gets larger every time I drive it. I don' regret my decision for one moment.

American muscle old school V8 power and manual transmission.

None.

I adore this car
By tamedcowboy

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

106,000 miles on my GT California Special and stone dead reliable. Smooth, muscular V8 sound. Awesome acceleration. Super comfortable seats and touchpoints. I took it on a 7,600 mile trip last summer, averaged exactly 25 mpg and never got backache. Love, love love the comfort. This is the first car I've ever owned that I enjoy just to take for a drive. Says it all. I hope I own it the rest of my life.

V8 sound and acceleration Engine smoothness Comfort Reliability Visibility. No real blind spots Fuel economy (Had ranged from 23-26.2 mpg on 87 octane!) Practicality. External trunk hinges maximize the space of a rather big trunk. Rear seats fold down. Hydraulic steering gives good road feel Did I say the sound?

Brakes: not enough feel and bite Headlights could be brighter Interior storage.