What a head turner
By Jamie R on
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
About once a day some stranger stops me to ask me about my Mustang. It's fun to drive, has great power. I have an automatic and it accelerates and shifts quite well. Best part of car is that you can customize it beyond belief. So far no problems other than a rattle with the covers to the child safety seat bars in rear dash which is easily fixable. Changing the oil is extremely easy compared to import cars and it only needs regular fuel. Car comes with a lot for the buck and interior is nice although it scratches easily as others have noted. I highly recommend this car to anyone in search of power, ability to upgrade to performance parts, and driving fun. Good fuel economy for the power.
Favorite Features
POWER, throwback body style is beautiful, especially with hood scoop and front chin spoiler, easily customizable, attractive interior, automatic transmission shifts well, exhaust note!, handling, ride is surprisingly gentle for a muscle car.
Suggested Improvements
Some minor rattles, Shaker CD player sometimes skips, premium fuel would be nice, sunroof, beefier weather stripping to help seal doors better.