We love our Mustang
By ED WAGENER on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
This is the most fun car we have had in years; it is also the only car we have had that we get compliments on from strangers and waves from other Mustang owners. We also drive a newer Cadillac, but when it comes to fun the Mustang is tops. Ours has the pony package with the 17 inch wheels and fog light in the grill, quite a looker in vista blue with parchment leather. The finish on the car is much improved over the other cars we have had. Also the seats with the support for the back is great (once you get it adjusted to your liking). As far as the fuel mileage is concerned I was impressed with the mileage. So far as I have less than 1000 miles on it, this car makes me smile .
Favorite Features
The 125 colors for the back light on the dash, really fun. The sound system with the 6 in dash cd player -- great sound. The car looks good even when it is parked.
Suggested Improvements
Can't think of a thing to improve this one, I'm sure as I get to drive it more (it's garaged for the winter) I will notice some minor improvements. I do miss the compass in the mirror and outside temperature gauge my other cars have.