2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: The envy of the office

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

The envy of the office
By MeLLowJive on

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Working at a Fortune 100 company you'd think there would be less minivans and Hyundais in the parking lot. But mine is like 1/4th Mustangs. But mine has the pony package and interior upgrade. I love the looks and get tons of compliments. It's fast, handles well, gets OK gas mileage, great on highway, really bad if you look at the digital mileage while idling or city driving. Shaker 500 sound system is terrible, it's very bulky and doesn't match with my aluminum dash. They should have made all the climate knobs silver and stereo trim. Water always drips off the roof edge onto my seat when its raining and you open door. Water sits in the gas cap area, can rust? No trunk release inside either?

Powerful for v6, sometimes I burnout by accident with my 5 speed. One touch up and down windows. 5 year warranty now, but I didn't get any new warranty card. Handles a lot better than I thought for a Mustang. I think the new models are a lot better than previous generations.

Fix the water from dripping onto my seat and armrest from the roof and window. The fabric stains very easily. No one fits in back seat and they mess it up trying. TILT STEERING WHEEL. Doesn't tilt as far as I can find. Water in the gas cap area=bad. Trunk release in car. Gas cap lock. Gas=$$=stolen.