She's exactly what I wanted
By Marshall on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Standard 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
My 2006 Mustang GT is my seventh Mustang and by far, the best. The car runs 13's in the quarter, gets over 20mpg, sounds great, and is a blast to drive. Not the best handling car on the road, not the fastest either, but a solid platform that you can make into whatever kind of Mustang you would like. Tons of after market support including: wheels and tires, body kits, suspension system upgrades, power upgrades like blowers, turbos, nitrous oxide injection, super chargers cams, heads, etc... You take care of your Mustang and she'll take care of you. I run premium fuel and full synthetic oil. Follow the maintenance guidelines, don't be cheap and skip over expensive services.
Favorite Features
The over all feel of the car. the ability to leave most vehicles on the road in the dust at your whim. Driving a Mustang is an event you get to participate in. Maintenance is pretty cheap too, even taking into account the synthetic oils and premium fuel I choose to use in my Mustang.
Suggested Improvements
Interior plastics are cheap feeling and there are too many hard surfaces. The suspension is too soft, the steering is a tad indirect, but it's a hell of a ride.