2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Fun Car

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Deluxe Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Fun Car
By Megan on

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had this car for about 4 months. I just started college, and I use the car for my 6 hour drive to and from school. It makes the drive pretty well. However, when I am in the passenger seat during the drive, I get annoyed with the way the dash is set up. It's hard to put your feet up. Also, the seat doesn't recline very far. The seats are very comfortable though. I am always cold and my boyfriend is always hot, so I really like how easy it is to close the vents on one side of the car. I just had to replace the gear shift at 15,000 miles. I would like a larger back seat, but it's as big as would be expected for a Mustang. It's hard to get in and out of because of the long doors.

CD player and style, comfortable seats, the vents, driver and passenger windows roll down and up with just one touch, good acceleration, fun to drive, good headlights and brights, beeps until passenger puts on seatbelt (but knows when it's just the dog and doesn't beep).

Small back seat, can't lock the windows, the gear shift, the door design, small and oddly shaped trunk, gas mileage, cruise control doesn't stay on speed as well as I would like, middle of backseat is awkward, radio controls on steering wheel, speakers, visibility when changing lanes.