Reminds me of my '68
By jetmyke on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
It was time for my wife to get a new car. She selected the V6 Mustang. It has been a good choice! We were looking at the GT, but it only gets about 17 mpg around town (real world, I work with someone who has one) and the insurance was a bit high. Our Mustang is getting 21 mpg around town, which isn't too bad for a car this size. We have the pony package, so this car has TCS, anti-lock brakes, 17" wheels and GT suspension. Well worth the money. On the open road it rides quite well and has plenty of passing power. I plan on putting a cold air induction system and a Banks free flow exhaust on the car, should bump the HP up to 245. That will be plenty of juice!
Favorite Features
Exterior styling, always turns heads when it goes by. Throw back interior is great and the V6 has a nice throaty sound. Fit and finish are quite good. The Shaker audio system is one of the best factory systems I have ever owned.
Suggested Improvements
Electric passenger seat controls. Integrated compass and temperature read outs would be nice additions to the central message system. Kind of picky I know, but not much to complain about with this car!