2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Perfection within the framewor

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Perfection within the framework
By Spartan on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My wife and I have had this car for 3 months and it is exactly what we wanted and expected. The 5-speed transmission is easy to operate and the horsepower is always just a pedal away. The car has nice balance and really hugs the road at speed. Tire spin and oversteer are not difficult to avoid, but reliable in their consistency with no nasty surprises if you're trying to slide around a bit. The only complaints I could make are the lack of a few creature comforts. A power passenger seat, heated seats, and climate control would be nice. But I understand that Ford left out a few frills to keep the price down. This car was designed to go fast and look good doing it. Mission accomplished.

I love the exhaust note and retro style gauges. It cuts a pretty good profile cruising down the road too.

A power passenger seat, heated seats, and climate control. A few upgrades in materials wouldn't hurt either.