Not Very Reliable!
By Jarred on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I love my Mustang but I have had so many problems with it I wish I could get rid of it! The first problem was the rear end started leaking at 2,000 miles, fixed. Hood insulation started burning at 2,500, fixed. Trunk popped on its own, fixed after 3 dealer visits. No start or die at idle, dealer cant find a problem. Mustang stripes below doors bubbled up, not fixed! Two weeks ago my car totally died, after fighting with Corporte Ford a week they let the dealer look at it, ignition coil pack fell off, yeah fell off, how in the hell! Car still dies and trembles hard at low RPM's! Oh to top it off Ford gave me a Chevy Cobalt to drive while they fixed mine...I'd buy a Cobalt, thats the truth!
Favorite Features
Looks you get, Pony package accents, my leather seems very durable, chrome and satin accents in interior, seats hold you, TCS bypass control, Shaker 500, looks great in Fords maintnance bay!
Suggested Improvements
Make the car more reliable (sits in Fords garage more than mine), Trunk release in car, Gas tank lock with release in car, steering wheel mounted radio controlls, factory dual exhaust (cheap forign car have it), rear end gets loose on the smallest of bumps, shiftronic trans, plate on dead pedal!