2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: No Regrets

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

No Regrets
By FuntoDrive on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love to drive it and look for excuses to go places. I bought an 06 GT 5-speed, Tungsten Grey w/ 18" polished wheels (and all other options) on 1 Jan '06. I got a great deal by buying a car on the lot and got it below invoice. Mine came with the Shaker 1000 radio. It wasn't a feature I really wanted and was the first thing I negotiated off the price. I was concerned the extra sub woofers wouldn't allow the golf clubs to fit in the trunk. I shouldn't have worried. The clubs still fit! I get compliments on the car all the time. I love it when the Camaros come up next to me at a light. The sound of the exhaust is awesome! Great car for the price! It handles and looks great.

Favorite Features

- 18" polished wheels & tires. - Tungsten grey color. - Shaker 1000 (but I often turn it down just to hear the sound of the car!). - Performance - 5 speed! (why would you get an auto!). - Sound!

Suggested Improvements

- "Grab bar" for passenger. - Lights on radio power/volume (can't see it at night) . - I don't like how the passenger wiper comes into the middle of the driver's viewing area; hard to see while freeway driving during thunderstorms. - Also needs a rear wiper. - Ditto others comments on cupholder & heated seats.