New GT... WOW!
By PM Escala on
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
My first car was a 1967 Mustang and ever since then I've been waiting for one to exceed it -- I found it! This '06 is the best car I've ever owned. I've had two Lincoln's and a Cougar, but this GT just blows them out of the water. The design is great, features are basic and appropriate, and being a tall person (6'5") I have enough head room and leg room. Now, there's very little if no room in the back seat, but who cares? This car is all guts and glory; everything a Mustang should be. If you're looking for a touchy feely type of car, keep looking. If you care about gas mileage, this isn't the car for you. If you like speed and performance, BUY THIS CAR!
Favorite Features
Acceleration is incredible; My Color gauges are really cool -- the green is reminiscent of the '67; stock rim options are nice; the sound of the engine on start up and 0-60 is to die for. The whole design of the car is the biggest selling point.
Suggested Improvements
Telescoping steering wheel should pull out; car bounces too much on the freeway; no rear seat room. These are things you can live with!