2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: My first Stang

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

My first Stang
By chemrxn on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

By far my favorite car I've owned. Was wary about Ford but not anymore, has been very reliable. No rattles, no broken pieces. Car accelerates and handles well. Acceleration and cruising at high speeds definitely are strongest points. Love the exterior and interior styling. I get lots of compliments. Older style Mustang drivers strike up conversations. Little kids come up to me. College dudes and teens in small Japanese sporty cars often want to race. Trunk space sufficent. Compared 350z and rx-8 when looking. 350z was not dailly commute friendly, RX-8 too small. nothing compares with the brawn and muscle of a mustang right now. Only negative is handling in rain and snow.

Shaker 6-cd sound system. Manual short throw manual shifter. Dash design. Leather seats. Acceleration.

Sunroof. Alternate location for front cupholders which when in use get in way of arm with manual shifter. Softer marerial center console. But overall excellent vehicle, especially for the performance and price.