2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Just Good

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Just Good
By Brian Schrock on

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car is a great commuter car. Not really a quick car (0-60mph 7-7.3 sec) from my experience (I have an auto). The tires are loud on the freeway and can get annoying on long trips. The ride comfort on the freeway is good, but a litle stiff on city roads. Also there is a lot of body roll while cornering at over 18 mph. The transmission shifts nice and smooth, but it is not the quickest shifting transmission. The fuel economy is not bad in the city I get 18-20 mpg, but if I use cruise control on the freeway I average 24-28 mpg.

Favorite Features

Tires are loud, but get great traction, love the my color feature, Nice classic style wheels, beautiful front end w/the pony package, beuatiful exterior styling, and the speakers sound great.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic headlights, needs a trunk realse button inside the car, Better fit and finish, nicer interior (less plastic on dash board), fix the body roll, and better CD reader for the CD player (every once in a while the CD player won't read a CD that has been burned or copied).