2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: J.R. & Ramona's Toy

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

J.R. & Ramona's Toy
By Jack & Ramona's Toy on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We've owned our GT Premium Coupe now for about six weeks and have accumulated only about 500 miles so far as the roads here in Germany have been pretty slick due to the winter weather that is typical this time of the year. My wife and I have had plenty of fun on the weekends driving our "toy" around on the German Autobahn where speed limits are fairly uncommon and wide open throttle is "common". Well I can say that so far our '06 "Stang" has NOT let us down yet. Besides having to replace the fuel tank since the fuel nozzle cut off every milli-second at the 1/2 tank mark, we have had absolutely no problems so far. This car is truly a "best buy"; we highly recommend!

Retro styling, muscle (muscular) car feel, exhaust note at start-up and between 3,000 to 6000 RPMs, "all the attention" from the Germans since the car costs 42,000 Euro which is equivalent to nearly $50,000 USD. See what I mean, it's the best "Bang for the Buck" hands-down!

Improve long-term reliability record, needs more cubic inches which translates to more HP and increased potential for modifications other than supercharger, and an interior trunk release would be convenient to have.