2006 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Best Mustang Yet

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The Best Mustang Yet
By Pam on

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned many Mustangs. From a 1965 Coupe to a 2003 Mach 1 (I still own that one). This is the best Mustang yet in every area. It handles well, looks great, and has much more room that any previous Mustang. I have a five speed manual and it gets over 30 mpg on the highway although it is not rated that high. This car is the best "all around" car I have ever owned. In addition everywhere I go everyone compliments me on the car and wants to know all about it. I have found that not only is this car welcome at Mustang shows it is also welcome at all local cruise in's, car shows, etc. Try that with your SUV. It is 1965 all over again with this latest generation Mustang!

Favorite Features

The way it looks, retro yet drives like a modern car. Gas mileage and stereo system great. Lots of car for the money. Great in town and even better on the highway. I own a business and frequently use mine to pick up supplies instead of using my gas guzzling truck. Just fold down the rear seat.

Suggested Improvements

The clutch is not the greatest. Have had a dead battery and pinion gear seal go bad at approx. 30,000 miles. Ford towed and repaired no charge.