2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Love my 2006 Silver Stang

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

Love my 2006 Silver Stang
By HerbStang on

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This V6 is surprisingly fast. I am sorry it's not the GT but price was prohibitive. Mainly use this on weekends when top down driving is the most fun. I like the fact that the V6 exhaust has a pleasant sound although I'm told switching to the right side GT muffler will improve the sound. Won't sound like a V8 but a more throaty sound none the less. I'm considering it but my selling dealer says a different muffler could void the engine warranty. I don't buy that but I'm afraid to take the chance. Maybe after the warranty expires.

The pony package is my favorite feature. The bigger wheels and tires were worth the price. Also like the interior upgrade options like the changing color dash lights.

I wish Ford would have put locks on the console lid and glove box. Can't leave it parked with the top down with anything of value in the storage areas. I don't mean jewelry, but stuff like your registration or other papers.