2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: First Stang

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

First Stang
By hotshot22 on

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car used with 17,000 miles and it was in perfect condition. The acceleration is decent but could always use more power. Handling has been excellent even in the 3 blizzards we've had this year. You do get bounced around quite a bit on bumpy roads but then again, it's not exactly a luxury car. My Color back-lighting is a cool feature to play around with. Insurance surprisingly wasn't that bad (considering I live in NJ). All in all this car has been amazing to own and a blast to drive considering it's a 110 HP improvement over my previous car.

My Color, convertible, styling inside and out, pony package headlights, and as stupid as it sounds, the heater in the car gets hot really quick. Great for bitter cold winters.

The 2011 mustang is pretty much going to take care of everything I was going to put down here. (More horsepower, better gas mileage, and improved interior) Also, it wouldn't hurt to MOVE THE CUP HOLDERS. It gets annoying in an automatic having a drink there,I can't imagine driving a manual like that