Elvira
By pitbeagle73 on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Standard 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
As soon as I got a glimpse of the 2006 Mustang GT I knew that I would have one, all I had to do was find one that was black on black. Well, that proved to be harder than anticipated. It took more than a year but we found a dealership that would allow us to build the car of our dreams. I picked Elvira up on Oct 2nd 2005 and she has been loved every day since. We drove her from Ohio to Florida in pouring rain without any trouble and surprising gas mileage. She is garage kept and stored as soon as snow threatens to fall. Our only complaint has been the cupholder position and trouble finding quality after market parts such as the shaker system that my husband suprised me with this past birthday
Favorite Features
Looks. Retro styling with modern technology. Power and handling with 26 mpg. Price. I was new to a manual transmission so I was thankful for the smooth shifting and clutch ratio.
Suggested Improvements
For a manual transmition the cupholder is in the way. Do not like the look of the convertible. A little bit of a blind spot when backing with rear passengers, (but my friends have big heads)