2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Built Ford Tuff

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

Built Ford Tuff
By Adrian on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I waited to buy a Mustang after I saw that a new boby style was coming out. I ordered mine from my brother who is a manager at a Ford dealer. Over the phone I showed him several web sites that had the type of spoiler, stripes and front air dam that I wanted. I grew up with sixties muscle cars and wanted mine to look retro. So many people stopped me to ask about the car that it began to get embarassing. The car look great. Dark Blue with white LeMans stripes, and a duck tail spoiler. My neighbor(its been across the street for 2 yrs)asked my wife what kind of milage I was getting with that old muscle car. She told him 20+ combined city/Hwy. he called her a lier,and she told him it was an 06.

Style, handling, performance.

Increase the displacement of the engine but I know that won't happen because of the Cobra. Not to much to improve on. The Cobra has 500hp vs 300 for mine and is only 1/2 second fasted 0-60, and I'm use regular gas. With minor mods I could more than make up that difference and mine cost 1/2 as much.