Bill's 2006 GT
By Bill on
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I am 58 years old and I recently purchased my first ever Ford Mustang. I built my GT on Ford Direct online with the exact options that I had to have. My local Ford dealer located my GT at another dealer with my options and we made a deal, below MSRP I might add. My absolute beauty is tungsten grey, black leather seats, 5 speed manual, 18" polished aluminum wheels, interior upgrade package with the anti-theft kit. My friends can't stop talking about how beautiful it is. Imagine, a 300 HP muscle car for under $30K. You will not find a better combination of style, power, handling & value anywhere. This GT reminds me of the '65 Fastback I dreamed of in high school but could not afford.
Favorite Features
The 18" polished aluminum wheels really set off the beautiful tungsten grey paint job. The 300 HP engine-WOW! The 5-speed has a short throw & is very smooth. I like the message center and MY-Color is a neat touch. But the GT styling is what really got my attention. Heads turn everywhere I go.
Suggested Improvements
I miss a compass and outside temperature feature that I had in previous cars. The head rests tilt forward too much. Other than that I would not change a thing.