Absolutely A Fun Car...
By My Little Red Pony on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
Always wanted a little pony, and what I got was one with a lot of power and a pretty smooth ride for a sports car. It is the most fun to drive and it is definitely a head turner with its top down. I have had more compliments on this car than i had during my 35 years of driving! I've had the car about a month now and I find it very comfortable inside and easy to drive. The stereo is super. I love the idea of the changing interior colors on the dash as well as the other features you would expect in a luxury car. The exterior is awesome. I have yet to take it on a long trip to see the gas mileage highway driving. I recommend this car to anyone looking for a sports car.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature on this car is actually knowing that I will be able to know how much gas or mileage I have before I get to empty.
Suggested Improvements
Passenger front seat (a little low) should be able to have same adjustable features as drivers side. The only thing I am not used to yet is the headrest which is bent a little too forward. Not a big deal.