2006 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Favorite Car
By Ashley on 12/02/05 21:34 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Love the way this car rides and handles on my back roads where I live. It is a blast to drive and is a head turner. The interior is great to look at and the Shaker 500 audio system will let you hear things you have never heard before.

Nice!
By John on 11/13/05 01:02 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really liked this car. Great handling, good HP, good torque, comfortable, sounds great and it's pretty good on gas. No real complaints here.

Good Old Days
By Howard on 10/29/05 22:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

After 4 months of looking for an affordable, yet sporty and fun car to drive around I have returned to my youth with a Mustang. The retro styling clearly caught my eye, but this one is decades ahead (literally) of my '65 pony. This car has more power, more room and I think, better handling than the BMW 3 series, and the $10K in my pocket certainly makes up for any subtle differences. It feels good to be back in a "stang." Driving is fun again!!

You get noticed
By Heather on 10/07/05 08:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

When I purchased this car the first thing that caught my eye was the body style. How they had gone back in time at least in my mind. It handles very well, the interior design I think needs just a little bit of work but not a lot. The trunk release is only on the key chain that I have found and would have rather them put another inside the car. All in all I love my new Mustang and I won't be getting rid of it for a long time.

Mustang Sally
By Yolanda Cato on 09/20/05 23:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

On my first long trip from Yukon, Oklahoma to Albuquerque, New Mexico I was pleasantly surprised at the great gas mileage I got from my Mustang. The seats were very comfortable on this long ride.

Wow
By Larry on 09/19/05 16:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Very fun to drive, love the style.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.