2006 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best Mustang Ever
By rocketman on 12/25/05 05:30 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Very fast for a V6, feels very safe to drive. I was skeptical about purchasing a Ford but this car is a definite exception.

I think I'm in LOVE
By Cat on 11/30/05 20:14 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've been in love with the Mustang since I was 16 (and learned that you can't insure a 16 year old on a Mustang with my parents' income). Twenty years later, and I finally got my dream car. Redfire metallic, pony package, V6 because I still can't afford insurance on a GT. Since most of my cars have been 4 cylinders, I'm not missing any power. The price was surprisingly low. The car is kind of huge considering it's a SPORTS car, but I love it. It's heavy and has an excellent safety rating. It turns corners like it's on rails. It gets up to the speed limit way before any other car I've ever owned.

Mid Life Crisis?
By Michael McDonnell on 11/05/05 07:20 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I decided to buy my first convertible at the age if 46 and was aiming for the new Solstice. But due to non-availability and threat of paying $5-$10K over MSRP, I opted for the Mustang and went all out. First benefits were the lower cost and the ability to put my sons in the back seat for family drives in the rolling hills of Virginia. I picked up the car and was home before my family. When they arrived they could not believe I bought the car. We all jumped in for a quick trip with the top down. As we sped down the road I looked in the rearview mirror and all I could see were gigantic grins. My first car was a 67 Mustang and here I am again with a similar looking edition. Its great!

Grandma Toy
By Grandmas Toy on 09/07/05 20:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Drive and rides really well. Fun car to drive. Get a lot of good comments. Love the style of interior and exterior.

Fun Days Are Here Again!!!!!
By Mike 777 In RI 02920 on 08/17/05 20:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought it today! WOW!!! Torch Red and the new "PONY" edition! What a head turner!! The exhuast sounds like a V-8! Having the dual white racing strips put on! Super ride for a convertible. This will be a Classic for sure.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.