2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 2006 Mustang GT performance wh

2006 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

2006 Mustang GT performance white
By jblair8903 on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am a 21 year old sailor. I had money to spend and I looked at 10 different cars from Acura to Mazda. And the car that came out on top for me was the 2006 Mustang GT. It is not only stylish, It is fast out of the box. With the 5 speed manual there are not too many stock cars that can take you on. My GT was a deluxe with everything a premium has, it was a canceled order, but canceled too late. Their loss was my gain. I love this car, I have began upping the performance and I can't wait to see what she's got after I max out her potential. I would recommend this car to anyone with the need for speed and eye for beautiful cars. I am proud to say I own a FORD.

Great engine/transmission, acceleration, options, styling, and the pure satisfaction I get when putting the pedal to the floor, and going through the gears.

HANDLING, (the Ford racing handling pack is a must, not all roads are straight). Don't skimp money on the small things, like the electrical wires, materials that make up the interior. And more power to create a better hp to weight ratio.