2006 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 2006 Mustang GT Fastback

2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

2006 Mustang GT Fastback
By peckinpaugh on

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Driving the Fastback is an experience like no other. I love it! We now have 2500 miles on the car and Iíve never enjoyed a car more. Mine is black with red and black interior. We have the fancy dash you get with the leather interior. I've had the windows tinted black and the cops follow me to the grocery store. Are they surprised when a grey haired lady steps out. I've had Mustangs before, but they were '64's, '65's and '66's. The gas mileage is better then we had expected, although it really didn't matter to us at the time we ordered it in June, '05 I would tell anyone thinking about buying a stang, that they better do it fast, so as not to waste time. Love it, love it, love it!

The low fast look, the fact that it will get off the mark in no time. I like to drive fast and the Mustang was built for it. The leather interior is great, being able to change the color of the dash lights is fun, hope the air conditioning will come in handy this summer.

More cup holders, more storage space.