2006 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
A Modern Classic
By JHawk on 09/22/06 20:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I used to own a classic Mustang convertible. This car is just like it except: this car has better steering (no dead spot in the steering), doesn't shake going over bumps, has a great radio, top doesn't leak, cowl doesn't leak (no more wet carpet), windows don't rattle, and yes, the gauges all work. All in all, this car has all the great styling I remember with none of the bad things I had tried to forget!

funnnnn
By Gabrielle on 09/15/06 15:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car drives like a big heavy American car. Nostalgia like a Mom's car but is hot and sharp at the same time. It feels very safe and is exciting the way it holds the road and has pick up like most V8s. The dash could be a little more Mercedes-ish but I like the chrome and design. Great speakers and upgraded music system. Pretty bad on fuel economy.

Mustang V6 Premium with Pony Package
By lewisr on 06/18/06 20:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a fun car with excellent handling characteristics. It has excellent acceleration and road handling manners. I am impressed.

mid life Ford
By mike nivens on 06/16/06 10:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been looking at a convertible (mid life thing) for a long time. For the price, style and fun-to-drive, the Mustang was the one. Metallic red, parchment top, parchment leather seats. I wanted a GT, but the loaded pony/premium with 500 watt stereo with the v6 was great-especially since a GT this loaded was many thousands more, and beyond my budget. I love this car and have rarely put the top up in the almost 3 weeks I have owned it. Funny how the CD's sound so much better! How does one go through life without driving a convertible? Having had classic cars in the past, I wanted something that would last, and have excellent parts AND service availably wherever I want to travel.

Whew!
By szymik on 06/07/06 10:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Love my Stang! Always drove Ford F150's and decided to downsize, what a sweet ride!

LOVE IT!
By Kathy on 06/02/06 04:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my car and it is awesome. I get many many compliments on the look, and it is so much fun driving it.

Larry's Fourth Mustang
By Larry on 03/28/06 12:37 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Sounds great for a six cylinder. Great pick-up/power for a six cylinder - plenty of power. Not too pricey for a sporty car like this - reasonably priced. Good buy for the money. Shaker 500 sound system sounds great. Gas mileage - about 20 mpg around town - is satisfactory. I've had Camaros, Trans-Ams, a Corvette, and Mustangs, and this is my favorite so far.

Awesome Ride!
By JH on 03/22/06 10:50 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Always wanted a Mustang convertible! I have a Shelby Mustang so performance & fun is important. The price & insurance was surprisingly low. I lost my company car due to cost containment and never shed a tear with this as my personal replacement for transportation to and from work.

First Convertible
By Ron Bushaw on 02/28/06 19:32 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is everything the reviews that I read said.

3000 MILES / 3 NEW TOPS
By mjbeamer on 01/27/06 16:08 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My top was torn on delivery; it is having its 3rd new top installed (the installer messed up). Most of the miles to date are going back and forth to the dealer. The interior styling is kind of stone-age, but it looks nice from the outside. Gas mileage isn't as good as I hoped. (21-22 mpg) Suggestion: Wait for the Camaro.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.