2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: What's Mineral Grey?

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

What's Mineral Grey?
By G MANS 99 on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my second Mustang, and I hope it this one last forever! I traded my '99 v6 for a used '05 GT with 11K miles. I love the 300hp engine on the highway, it just begs to go faster! The growling exhaust noise lets others know to get outta way. Once you hit 60 mph, the growl goes away, but you'll hardly notice as you fly by others with ease. Shaker 500 is loud enough, My Color with trip computer is a nice guy toy to have. Leather seats & interior are fantastic. Car has a lean forward stance that makes it look like the rear end might be jacked up a little. Looks like there will be hundreds of ways to customize your Stang. Ford seems to have got this makeover right!

Favorite Features

Interior upgrade package. Fog lights in the grill. My Color/trip computer. Growling duel exhaust, 300hp engine, auto up/down power windows. Old school retro exterior.

Suggested Improvements

Power passenger seat. A couple of exterior upgrade packages to choose from would be nice. Maybe a Mustang logo under the hood? Ford should offer a wider choice of rims for the GT.