Very Disappointed
By Dave on
2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I bought my 2005 Mustang in Dec 2004 and it has been driven very little to this date. I have approximately 800 miles on this vehicle and it been to the service department four times already (with another trip to be scheduled). I must say that as excited as I was about purchasing this car, I am now starting to have serious reservations about my decision. I have had problems with the heating & cooling system, the car wouldn't go in reverse, the stereo had to be replaced (Shaker 500), vibration in front end, and several other minor issues. I believe for the price you have to pay (usually over sticker price), Ford should have placed more emphasis on quality rather than looks alone.
Favorite Features
Looks good. Sonic blue color is very nice, (though, perhaps mine should be Lemon Yellow).
Suggested Improvements
This car is clearly not worth of all the hype. Perhaps Ford should not have been in such a rush to release this car until the problems were eliminated. This is not a quality vehicle in my opinion. They need to improve the front end noise, use quality interior components, and improve the transmission.