You will not be sorry.
By steve craft on
2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
A more gorgeous, fun to drive, fun to look at, no troubles in sight car you couldn't find. In a world of cars that look like tylenol capsules & are a big bore in general, you have a REAL car: the ford mustang! With its big heavy- set eyebrows and its throaty (but not obnoxious) growl. Handles a dry turn with determination, LOVES the road in terms of wanting a good run...it will ask to pull toward 80 rather than cantering at 65. Cars & especially trucks politely get out of the way to let the glory of this American Original shine, as it gracefully owns the road, weaving or not weaving, gaining or not gaining as the mood fits. I have had it 3 years. Bottom line: If I could buy 3, I would!
Favorite Features
Beauty. Handling. Stamina. Speed. Sound. Trunk space. AMAZING gas mileage, as it uses only regular fuel. …Did I say how sexy and gorgeous it is?? Did I mention what NOT a mediocrity is among bland averageness? Oh, and PRICE! I suppose it doesnt handle like a BMW, but 10x cooler - like a MUSTANG!
Suggested Improvements
It doesn't have weaknesses. Plush heated seats? No, its a man's car. Keeps it simple, and exudes total character. Its only weakness is that people ask you questions about it all the time. But a lot of those people are cute, so I dont suggest improving that.