OMG!! Back to Basics
By orangetree on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
This is my 4th Mustang, and so far I have 300 Miles on it, I always been a Mustang Fan and with this retro-redesign, I would never been happier. My last car was a 1999 Mustang GT, and I just trade it for this baby. I would highly recomend this Mustang to everyone. The Power, the handling, the Power, the styling, the Power, the performance, the Power, the sound, the Power, the equipment, the Power... O by the way the Power.. 300Hp!! Imagine when they start producing After Market Tuning Equipment... Also the Red Trim Interior Package ives the car a super sporty retro look and the MyColor Gauge option complements it. The Shaker Sound system, Great!!
Favorite Features
The Power :P, Equipment, Sound System, Performance, the MyColor option and of Course the Car's Rev Sound!! The Red Trim Interior... super Retro!!
Suggested Improvements
It's a FORD AMERICAN PURE MUSCLE, so the MPG is not that great... but believe me.... its worth it!!! I would be happier with an IPod direct conector. And also a little bit bigger rim size... 18' or 19' would be best.