2005 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Old School Stang w/Modern Conveniences

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Old School Stang w/Modern Conveniences
By SonicStang on

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The interior is set to excite ... it is truly a cockpit! From the minute the engine roars to life to the end of the ride when you set the alarm, this car ROCKS. The steering is incredible on this monster - tight with no mushy give in the middle; handles like a dream. I thought I might have fun with this car for a year or so & save it as a weekend car after that, however I can see myself driving her on my 40 minute commute for years to come. The exterior experience is simple - hope you like to get looked at. The car feels like a car again - solid. I bought a Sonic Blue Premium 4LV6 and there are times the attention is "ALMOST" embarrassing, but I'm learning to get over that!

Favorite Features

Sports Interior Upgrade; the aluminum leather steering wheel & shifter completes the look of the chrome accented controls & vents. LOVE the old school numbering. The one touch up/down on BOTH windows is also great. All radio & cabin controls are available at literally a stretch of a finger.

Suggested Improvements

The seatbelt point of attachment should adjust up & down for better placement. The rest are superficial improvements. Might be nice to have a sunroof option on the coupe - but it's SOOO unnecessary. Also would like the gear indicator to display on the dash rather than just at the shifter.