2005 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - MY STANG

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

MY STANG
By stephen rader on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car the first day middletown ford in ohio had one, and to date i am one of 3 in middletown to have a GT.(01-05-05) My car is #912, which is not bad since the first one available to the general public was #825. Ford employees and executives got those!! I LOVE MY 2005 MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!! Ford did a great job on this car. I cant go anywhere without people looking and pointing. If you like attention, its awesome for that too. It is one hell of a car for $28000.00. If i had a 5 car garage i'd buy 4 more!!!! My car is grey with black leather, perfect for racing stripes. I'm adding a shaker hood, Roush side pipes, and flowmasters right now. When the snow melts, maybe i can drive it..

Favorite Features

My favorite feature on the exterior is the front, AWESOME!!! On the inside is the leather seats that hug you like a child greating you after work, not to mention the performance. You have to work hard to really spin the tires when T.C. is on. very fun to drive!!!!

Suggested Improvements

alittle more go @ low rpm. Maybe a car that is 300hp should come with a 6 speed. The first time i got on my car hard, i thought "man this thing" and thats about are far as i got before it hit 4500 rpm and took off like a rocket. I think one more gear and this car would be even faster.