2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: my new mustang

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Deluxe Convertible (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

my new mustang
By bogie on

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car amazes me. It's just a v-6 but seems to have plenty of power.The same 6 as the Explorer traded in on it. Such a difference I'm amazed at the looks I get just driving around. Makes it well worth the price. It drives and handles very well for a non-performance version. Although it did snow the second day I had it and I had to remember how to drive with RWD, been a long time since I did that. But after a couple of miles it all came back to me. I guess thats the advantage of being over 50. Overall it's a very solid car, no back seat room to speak of but then again I wasn't looking for any.

Favorite Features

I love the stereo system. and the way it handles; brings back fond memories. The seats are very comfortable which surprised me but after a 500 mile trip I wasn't tired out so kudos to Ford for the seats.

Suggested Improvements

Well in my area there's no dealing on price, so I suppose that could be an improvement. But other than that I really can't think of anything so far. 6700 miles of shear bliss, no problems at all which surprised me also.