2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Love it, Drive it, Beat it, Ra

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Deluxe Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Love it, Drive it, Beat it, Race it.
By 300HPGT on

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have now owned my 2005 Mustang GT Coupe for 2 1/2 years and have put 91,000 miles on it. I bought it brand new and I love this car. I drive it extremely hard and the only things that have had to be replaced on the car were because of my driving habbits. I race the car on weekends and power shift daily. I am on my second transmission and 4th clutch because I am so hard on it. 1st trans warranty replaced. The alternators stink on this car. Had one replaced under warranty. Need another. It causes a cam shaft sensor problem but oh well I still love the car. Overall I give it a 10 and love driving the car 100 miles every day for work and for pleasure on the weekends. It's built Ford tough!

Acceleration, handling after being lowered, Looks, fun factor, putting a grin on my face taking out '01 Corvettes.

Better electrical system, better alternator, better seats, different cup holders for M5.