2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Love it!

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Premium Convertible (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Love it!
By MikeM on

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ok, first off...If you do not like attention, DO NOT get this car! I can't tell you how many heads turn when I drive this car - doesn't matter if the top is up or down. Every time I stop to get gas, I have someone approach me and ask to look inside and end up talking to them for 5 or 10 minutes. I originally planned to keep this for just a few years but think I'll have it for much, much longer. I get a TON of compliments on the color, too (Windveil Blue). This car is amazing. It's not the GT, but it still goes! Absolutely love it.

Shaker 500 with speed volume control (you can set at what MPH the radio volume goes up), overall exterior appearance, old school gages, if your top is up, your window goes down a 1/8 of an inch when you open the door and goes back up once you close it.

WEIRD place for the cigarette lighter, move it towards the bottom of the controls. That's really all I can think of.