2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Jason's 2005 Mustang GT Premiu

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Jason's 2005 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
By JHN1976 on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is awesome. It's like "whoa!" It's a drastic improvement over both of my prior Mustangs (2000 & 2003 models). It doesn't even compare to either of them. There's so much room inside. The retro exterior styling is a definite head-turner. The rev of the engine puts a smile on my face. The screech of the tires as I go "zoom" makes my heart race. I feel like a kid with a new toy in my 'Stang. I think I'd live in my car if I could figure out how to permanently install my computer in it.

Retro exterior & interior. Very powerful engine. Dual exhaust. Very nice seats. Great sound system. I love the side view of the front end.

The carpeting is very poor quality. Large balls of carpet material are seen on the floors after trips. You can easily pull the fibers out of the backing with your fingers. The plastic on the dash/doors/console looks nice, but the coloring comes off when it gets wet and leaves horrible streaks.