It's my new daily driver! Sorry '95 5.0
By wae711 on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I waited months to get my hands on this Pony! It was worth the wait! It truly is the best GT Mustang ever to come out of the assembly line. The handling is excellent for a sports car.. it by far exceeds my 2 previous Mustangs ('89 & '95). The power (300hp) is evident but sad to say, it still falls short of the last Camaros built. Also don't like all the computer stuff (safety add ons) that prevents it from doing cool stuff like burn outs. Hard to make this car spin tires. Luckily the aftermarket guys already have a remedy for this slight draw back. Nonetheless, it's the best GT ever!
Favorite Features
Where to start?! The front side is MEAN! (GT only) The inside is striking to say the least. Back to the Future. The best of both worlds. Old school looks, with modern technology. The "My color" option is also very cool. Glad I was able to get it since it's no longer being offered at the moment.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy! My 10 year old GT 5.0 does as good. The safety computer stuff I mention earlier is really a drag-pun intended. The tilt wheel doesn't self lock, driver has to pull up to lock. I would like a light on the vanity mirror..