I love my little pony
By Steph on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I ordered from the factory and waited five months for my pony to arrive. It was so worth it! I am so happy with this car. It looks amazing and still is one of a kind in my area. It is so much fun to drive. There is, as expected, limited back seat space. She doesn't get great gas mileage. However, she handles beautifully; love the real wheel drive, very sturdy around corners. Realistically, this is not a family car. It is a fun, play car. And she is more fun that words could adequately describe! Assuming you invest in a V8, 5 speed. and do something to personalize it and make it yours .... and be greedy about letting people drive it. It is rare and it IS YOURS!
Favorite Features
Handing, front grill, still rare, RED LEATHER INTERIOR (so worth it!), V8 engine, 5 speed, Torch red paint, Shaker 500 sound is more than adequate (however I haven't heard the 1000 system), anchors for baby seat.
Suggested Improvements
Replacements and additional merchandise (i.e. cover for car is more then 300 bucks) is pricey still. Gas mileage stinks, but I would still love her if she got 5 miles to the gallon. Trunk release, auto passenger seat, anchors for baby seat in middle/back where it is most safe.