2005 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my '05 Mustang!

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Premium Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

I love my '05 Mustang!
By Steve on

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just turned 1,000 miles on my '05 V6 Mustang. Acceleration and braking are great, as is the 5-speed auto trans. The car is very responsive and controllable, but the rear end can scoot sideways on you a bit when cornering fast on rough pavement. The solid rear axle handles differently then independent suspension, but the car is a blast to drive. The sound of the engine/exhaust is deep and so nice you will keep the radio off. The interior is comfortable and very cool looking. I highly recommend the interior upgrade package. The extra chrome, computer, gauges, My Color, and skid plates are worth twice the upgrade cost. The engineering and build quality of this vehicle is outstanding.

Favorite Features

Interior upgrade package, leather seating, exterior appearance package, 4-wheel disc ABS, and chrome wheels. Perfect styling, perfect exhaust note, and 4.0 liters of Detroit iron. This car is the total package and is so much fun ... even standing still. Great price too!

Suggested Improvements

The V6 should come with dual exhaust pipes.