2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: I Just Got To Drive

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

I Just Got To Drive
By Brian on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I absolutly love this car now that i have is. At first i was skeptical of the look of the cat and how big of a difference it is to look at rather than a Fox Baced Stang, But one night i had a dream and it opened my eyes. I went online and did some reserch and fell in love with this car. I went out the next day and bought me a brand new GT Premium, and havent looked back since. I cant get enough of this car. Sometimes i just sit in my driveway and look at it. The interior has to be my favorite pary of this magnificent car, its edgie retro look is realy pleasing to the eye, and the low siting seats conform nicly and give a sence of real speed even at 50mph.

The interior is perfect and the dash is so cool. That dosnt even dent the performance of this car. The GT Premium has supreme steering, braking, and shifting compared to any Mustang i have ever driven. The 300 under the hood stock is more than enough to suit any teenage speed craving.

The car is so perfect inside when driving, but i would prefer if it had more of a Fox Mustang look. Its just too much for a Mustang enthusiast to take.