2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Glad I Picked It

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Glad I Picked It
By vroom on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. Last car was a 97 Mits Eclipse convertible turbo. This one feels large and substantial and better attached to the road. Oh yeah, and so much faster its crazy. :) I have the standard interior, but I think it looks great anyway. The dash is black with subtle metallic flecks that helps add a touch of depth. It roars down the road with confidence. Handling and performance are both outstanding at this price range. It gets TONS of compliments. If you get one, be prepared for the attention. ;) I was originally looking at the RSX type-s, G35, and Z Roadster. I'm glad I picked the Mustang.

Muscular exterior, exhaust sound (so cool I turn down the radio so I can hear it), roomy front interior, short shifter, circular vents, handling, power, regular gas. Car has broad appeal (to young and old, male and female). One time a 40s mom and her teen daughter were both staring at the car. ;)

Jazz up the cheap knobs and plastics (this is the 21st century after all). Shaker 1000 subwoofer takes up too much trunk space. Better glove box handle (way too cheap). Make shifter even smoother (like the RSX). I'd add better mileage, but the fact that it takes regular gas helps compensate.