2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: An unnatural emotional attachm

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

An unnatural emotional attachment....
By Joni on

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My husband says I have an unnatural emotional attachment to this car. A rear-wheel-drive convertible is not the most practical vehicle for Montana, but I don't care! I am in love with this car. I'm having my mid-life crisis early (while I can still enjoy it). This car is an absolute BLAST to drive (top up or top down). I have always wanted a red Mustang convertible (my grandpa had a '64 1/2 baby blue Mustang coupe) and never thought I would be able to afford one. Not only is this car gorgeous, but it's AFFORDABLE! This car is a future classic.

Top goes down fast, top is sturdy -- no "bubble" when driving down the road, Shaker stereo, leather seats, trunk is big for a convertible, retro styling is gorgeous, heater heats up fast (yes, I've driven it with the top down and the heater on; a girl in MT has to do what a girl has to do!) :-)

Back seats are a bit tight -- but that just gives me an excuse not to haul around a bunch of people!