2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Fun for Everyone!

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

Fun for Everyone!
By joe champ on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car appeals to middle age me and my pre-teen kids. It draws more comments in the area I live in than a new Ferrari or Mercedes because it is fun. People follow me around to get a look at it. The car is pure fun to drive. The exhaust, wind in your face, acceleration is pure American Muscle; all this in a package that seats four and carries two plus sets of golf clubs in the trunk. What more can you ask for? The price is right. Exterior is stunning and performance dead on. I do wish Ford had spent another $2,000 to finish out the interior. I would gladly have paid for less plastic and more quality there. Overall, this car is a must have!

The exterior of the car is gorgeous. Best feature is the tuning of the engine. The exhaust sounds incredible and the car has lots of power.

Interior is cheap. The plastic center console is all scratched up already and the carpet will not last long. Ford did what they did to keep the price down but I wish they would offer a super premium version and put the money in to the interior.