2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
By Brandon on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It is a Blast to drive every single time!! Truly feels like you are in a 67' fastback! Only problem I've had with it is the oxygen sensor going out, but not to worry It's a GREAT car! The A/C blows SUPER cold, I never have to use the full power of it. It has plenty of horsepower, in fact when the light turns green it's a struggle not to laugh and spin the tires leaving the Prius next to you in your rear view mirror. Mine has a borla exhaust that produces a sound second to none! It is extremely reliable and never lets you down. If you are not having fun with this car you are doing something wrong!

The 60's mustang throwback dashboard, the opera window (similar to the 1966 shelby hertz), the color changing gauges (look like the gauges in the 1967-68), The retro styled steering wheel, and the aluminum trim. The best part of the whole car is how the exhaust growls when you launch the car!!!

More horsepower, seriously there is no such thing as too much horsepower. A Borla catback exhaust and cold air intake to come stock. But seriously I should not complain because it's a great car. I am glad I drive a Ford Mustang GT and not something like a Toyota Prius!!