First car, couldn't be happier
By vb on
2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I really love this car. Even for a v6, the performance is great for a reasonable price. You barely have to touch the pedal and you get great acceleration. The gas mileage is alright, better than I thought it was going to be considering it's a sports car. Interior and exterior designs are both absolutely beautiful. The retro fonts on the gauges take a little getting used to, but this car is a real blast to drive. I have had no problems with the car so far, just like the majority of the reviews said. The tank only costs $40.00 to fill at $3.45 per, which isn't bad. Overall great car in every aspect that makes a sports car what it is.
Favorite Features
I really like the horizontal shifter, it's just cool. I absolutely love both the interior and exterior designs of this car. The performance is great and the steering is quite excellent. Plus, this car has an amazing bang for the buck. This is my first car and I honestly couldn't be happier.
Suggested Improvements
Make the shifter less plasticy and smoother shifting, even with auto. The doors are a little long and gives the impression that they're "delicate" since they're prone to vibration because of the length. Please add an interior trunk opener as the remote one is just annoying. Up the MPG and it's perfect.