Best car on the road---the '05 Stang
By Back in the saddle on
2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
From the moment I slide into my Stang through the easy access door into the comfortable interior, the smile begins! & the smiles continue all around me as I drive down the road! It's a de-ja-vu into the past for me. The Stangs were invented when I first began driving. Ford has given us all a wonderful re- birth of the original Stangs. The roar of the engine when you turn the key. The original air vents, speedometer & tach. Normally a stick driver & tired of shifting in city driving, I didn't think I'd like a Stang with an automatic. I LOVE it! & I still downshift when needed. The Stang holds the road like it was meant for curves & the best brakes ever.
Favorite Features
Everything!The long front end, the comfortable seats, the instrument panel, stereo & placement of speakers, amazingly big trunk with fold down back seats, shifter at my fingertips, pump- up driver's seat, traction control, cruise control, spoke steering wheel with pony, the SOUND of it!
Suggested Improvements
Automatic headlight setting. Beyond that,you can not improve on a vehicle that is already 100% perfect.