Best car I have ever owned!
By patricia dunn on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I have never spoken with more strangers or had more people talk cars with me than when I started driving this '05 Mustang GT convertible last year. It has called for so much attention because of its incredible beauty! It has awesome power and iI never fear pulling out at intersections anymore because NOW I KNOW I can make the turn without getting in someone's way. I GO! "She goes!" Entering and exiting military posts has guards drooling over this gorgeous retro Stang. With the top down, folks pull up beside me and start chatting about it. I just wish I had bought this earlier in the year to enjoy it longer!
Favorite Features
Its power and speed is my favorite, though I stay close to the speed limit. But to just LOOK at it is amazing still 13 months later still. Using the convertible top is so easy and fast to put back up if it starts to rain.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholder in odd place for manuals. Would like passenger seat to have power control as well and heated seats (now in '07s) would be nice. No leaks while inside the car on a rainy day, but opening the door does allow some water to drip in. Perhaps all convertibles do that.