Awesome Stang!
By slickwick on
2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I have had my Red Stang for 3 weeks now and its a fabulous hot car and I've never ever had so much fun driving a car. I am always eager to jump into the drivers seat. The car has got great power, great acceleration and a very sturdy muscular feel to it. I love the sound of the engine. Antilock brakes and Traction Control are highly recommended upgrades for good handling during wet and snowy conditions. Only problem I've had so far is that my Air Bag & Safety Warning Light remains on. The dealer says they have to get the sensor replaced. Baring that glitch, everything else is great about the car. The retro modern design just rocks! Heads just turn towards my car at every stop light or toll.
Favorite Features
The 6 CD changer MP3 Shaker 500 audio system is a blast. Retro styled interior. Exterior Design. 6 way power adjustable drivers seat.
Suggested Improvements
Option of a clutchless manual shift along with the automatic transmission as in the Mazda6 The glove box behind the gear shift extends to the rear portion reducing sideways space at the back. It can be shortened to increase some lateral space at the back.