2005 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - AWESOME RIDE!

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Premium Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

AWESOME RIDE!
By Silver stang by Al on

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Took eight weeks to take delivery. Worth the wait. Awesome looking car. My eight year old's little league team went bonkers over it. I have everyone from teenagers to seniors asking me about the car. The red leather interior is outrageous. Here in south Florida where expensive and exotic cars are the norm, the car stands out. The V-6 is more than sufficient power plant. Drives awesome in the city and cruises at speed without a whisper. Only cars I have owned as fun to drive have been Beemers or Jaguar.

Favorite Features

The car's look has to be its best feature. The interior with the chrome dash, red leather interior(worth the money), and My Color dash make the car awesome. Best standard stereo equipment of any car in its price range. The car's seating position is comfortable even for six footers who are 200 lbs. plus.

Suggested Improvements

ABS brakes with traction control should be standard. It is needed. Auto- headlamps, inside trunk release, auto dimming rear view mirrors. Upgrade to a little wider tire would be terrific. Would look better and improve handling even more.