2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
More fun to drive than my Z4
By CSP4 on 11/27/04 03:28 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is more fun to drive than my Z4. You must sit up close to the wheel as the cockpit calls to you to saying, "take control". I am not kiddding, this car is a blast and the Shaker 500 is awsome. Thank you Ford for bringing this value to the market. And anyone in So California, Villa Ford has no mark ups!

What a ride!!!
By Jeff Snyder on 11/11/04 13:25 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought this vehicle on 11/10/04 & I must say that Ford got it right with this all new 2005 Mustang!! I have yet to find a feature that I didn't like about this car! Well, one minor detail is that I feel they should put dual exhaust even on the V6 models, but hey, that's what Summit Racing & the other companies are for!

Hey did you just see that?
By dafaic on 11/08/04 20:02 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The title refers to what people are doing when i pass by. Everyone is pointing and asking and stopping me at gas stations and man it feels great. I love this car. The thing performs almost as good as my old 95 GT. An intake & exhaust will come shortly after break in. Not that the stock exhaust doesn't sound great man it almost sounds like an older stock GT. You will definitly be happy if you choose this car over an import. REAR WHEEL DRIVE who could ask for more!

05 Mustang V6
By t3w on 11/08/04 13:09 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought an '05 Mustang V6. Power is adequate, nothing eye-brow raising but will do the job. My guess is the GT with the V-8 will be much stronger. However, the V-6 does the job! Styling is nothing short of outstanding. Ford really got it right this go-round!!! Nice unexpected feature... power windows now have "auto-up" as well as down. Bounce back feature prevents closing on an arm or hand, etc. Rear seating might be about an inch more than '04, and remains very unuseable except for small kids or small adults on a short trip. Not a concern for me, as I don't think I'll ever be back there!!! Head-turning quotient... unreal. Until more of these hit the streets anyway!

A real head-turner!
By barjon on 11/07/04 06:53 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned mine for one week now, and the car is absolutely fantastic. I was surprised to find that, at 6'4" tall, I fit very comfortably behind the wheel of this Mustang. Fit and finish are excellent and the V6 with 5- speed automatic is smooth with plenty of power. I am amazed at my gas mileage so far, averaging 20 mpg around town, and 26 mpg on long highway trips. That's a little more than the EPA ratings. I'm turning heads everywhere I drive it, too!

the best car sence the first stang
By holton on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

im 17 and this is my first car..i have driven prenty of cars and this car just gives off a great feeling of joy when driving. i love this car and i wouldnt trade it for any other sports car thats under 100,000

2005 Mustang
By Harleybabe on 10/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 7th mustang and even tho I have a few miles on it the driving experience has been great (besides the looks I get). I love the new body style (being it reminds me of the old).

Love this car!
By karen928 on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is so much fun to ride and I've had strangers stop me on the street to ask about it. It gets a LOT of looks! The V6 offers great acceleration and the automatic shifting is excellent. Has overdrive, but doesn't need it...even when already traveling over 65 mph.